Sentry Outpost Forum Index   Wiki  •  FAQ  •  Search  •  Memberlist  •  Usergroups   • Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in 

WV Camper first hand reports
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Biff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:20 pm    Post subject: WV Camper first hand reports Reply with quote

-edit: cleaned up a bit and added some detail.
Videos
Pics -Edited to include the photos from the group.

I'm going to give a synopsis here, as the details will emerge later.

Friday: Rowan and I dropped in Cass about the same time (5:00)
We called Sid with the phone card at...whatever time.
The pay phone depleted the card beyond use.
It wouldn't take coins.
The store was closed
We went to the ForeSight management office to get our keys.
Walked in and asked if there were keys for us.
Name?
Providence.
Received an envelope labeled "Mr. Providence" which contained the key and 8 tickets to the train.
We mentioned that there were 8 of us
The lady said that was not correct, the cabin only slept 6.
I reminded Rowan that 2 had canceled (only knew of Marv at the time, actually)
We drove to the cabin and unloaded our stuff.
Afterward, Rowan and I went back and forth between the cabin and the store waiting for the Midwest crew who arrived finally around 8-ish.
We all watched some bad TV for a few hours. Then the girls went to bed while the guys finished up on 5th element.
Around midnight, we received a visitor.
A Dude in a vest smoking cigarillo's
He gave us some maps and told us to bring provisions and not be late.

As it turned out, it was DC, but he didn't identify himself at the time.
The next day, we were all scrambling to get our provisions together and arrived at the train station around 10:30
The train was already packed full of tourists
Tonamel had found BA wandering about. She was waiting for DC for her ticket.
We gave her one of our extras since we had 3
We all boarded.
Chit-chat on the train.
We made a lunch stop at Whittaker where everyone got off the train.
BA went looking for DC, said she didn't know what he looks like.
When she asked us if we knew, we told her we only had a picture and the dude from last night didn't look like the picture. She asked how big the picture was, I showed a thumb and forefinger indicating small size. (no jokes here please)
I say "I don't know about DC, but that's the dude who gave us the maps"
They hug, then tension ensues.
(see pics)
We pump him for info. "blah blah, can't talk here, Emmet, feast, etc."
we got to the peak, grabbed the donkey cart, and loaded it with stuff
2 other dreamers showed up (DE(e) and JD)
In Art's pics, the chic with the hat and the smoke is DEE, the dude is JD. Both are sitting on the picnic table
The long shot of BA's ass is DC in blue, Map in the gray sweaty, Rowan between, then Tonamel approaching in the tan coat. Varin is behind Map.
The next picture shows me in the long blue coat (purple lapel) in front of BA with Rowan going off camera. The RR crossing sign is the path to the cabin. We lugged that damn cart 3/4 mile up that path
At the cabin, we helped pitch tents and prep.
Then, drama drama "hey you're the chick in our dreams"
We tried to make a fire and failed it several times.
(wet wet wet)
finally get some heat going (yay Rowan, firestarter)
Dee cooked chili
Don't know if DEE and JD were Dreamers or Hidden.
could be both?
they wouldn't answer that
they dreamed
they came to feast every year
The dreamers claimed they've been coming for over 10 years
I said "conclave" and DC and JD took off
They never went back to that
so we eat, and start yakkin'
I'm outside chatting with Dee when JD pops his head out and goes "you have to come in, Devon didn't know Emmet only comes in dreams"
drama!
so the interrogation begins
DC is still in the group (choraz)
trying to be the "lackey"
can't get out without concrete shoes
he's been/being paid (BA did his Tarot and revealed this)
some info comes out here and there
he asked about Miskatonic and why they were involved with anything.
Turns out Choraz was responsible for the deaths of the 13 faculty/others
BA gets creeped out, says she's sleeping in the cabin with Providence
(yay, right? Wrong)
So we hang out, tell ghost stories, other stories, lies, etc.
about 11:30 everyone beds down
right about the time everyone is good and asleep (1:20 or so)
SCREAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
BA is bolt upright, we're all screaming, Varin bumps her head on the ceiling
(upper bunk)
BA yells "where's Devon"
we turn on lights
mapmaker is sitting in a chair and he's holding a hatchet
(call him molly or lizzy or something, choose the best)
(we had hatchets for the firewood)
I shine the light out to the tents
everyone comes in
dreams are revealed
Emmet didn't come in the dreams.
BA woke to a letter from Emmet: "it's your turn"
She goes to the cemetery, hope turns to life and flies off
BA steps on the pedestal and points to the sky
and "sees"
other dreamers saw a woman/girl whispering to her
dark haired
we don't know what was said or who she was
BA gave Rowan a hand written CL (Rowan has pics, I didn't get them)
BA says she's staying for the scream
dreamers: "no don't please don't"
DC says he's staying with
dreamers: "no don't please don't, emmet says scream is bad, must not stay"
BA decides to stay anyway.
next day...drama drama, secrets revealed
(DC told map that Choraz killed the 13 in the cave)
BA tells us she doesn't want DC there with her
so at the end of the train trip, hugs all around, see ya bye, detain DC
Rowan gives him the dear John from BA
(she has pics, not to worry)
so BA splits, DC is pissed
other dreamers distrusted us
but they were nice about it
the note to DC said "help providence"

so there ya go.

Last edited by Biff on Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:26 am; edited 4 times in total
Dante

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:04 pm    Post subject: Re: WV Camper first hand reports Reply with quote

Thanks for posting this! I'm sure there will be lots more questions about all of these details, but the first thing I got to know is this:

Quote:
mapmaker is sitting in a chair and he's holding a hatchet

um, explanation?? Shocked
RavenWolf

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So much information at last! I just happened to look at the tarot cards BA was using and I realized that we both use the same deck for tarot readings... creepy creepy... although BA seems like an awesome gal overall! So much stuff to read and so little time!

Edit: Seems like you guys did a good job maintaining yourselves around her in your videos... Knew that that she would ask about me... God I'm still so angry about not being able to attend this convention... I had so much to talk to her about... I can only hope that I will have another chance at some point to meet her before things get too crazy... To say the least I envy your interactions with her... lol... Leave it to life to get in the way of the things that really matter... Although I am excited that she remembered me even though I was kept from enjoying her presence personally...

Last edited by RavenWolf on Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sidtheduck
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear back from you Biff! Glad everyone got out alive! Although it sucks that the VM or the phone idea didn't pan out, it's still nice to hear back from people! Very Happy
Noyb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you're all alive...and sane. You kept us worried sick the whole weekend. I'm afraid that the lack of contact caused us to do some... unwise things to try and get in touch with you. Neutral
"Some humans would do almost anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere with a sign on it saying ‘End of the World Switch, Please Do Not Touch’ the paint wouldn’t have time to dry." - Terry Pratchett
Biff

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noyb wrote:
Glad you're all alive...and sane.

I can at least guarantee that half of that condition was met prior to my leaving.

Dante wrote:
um, explanation??

We had hatchets for use on the firewood. Mapmaker set his close to his bunk prior to going to bed, he may have set it in the chair beside the bed. All I know is that when the lights went on, he was in the chair holding the hatchet. You'll have to ask him the rest.

Last edited by Biff on Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sinyx

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Relieved and happy to see you all back safe and sound. We had our fair share of anxiety this weekend worrying about you, considering all the communication snafus. There's so much to pour over from just your report. Wait till we get everyone else's back. Wink
Arcas

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the readers digest version Bif! Getting video was more than I expected.
Noyb

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So was BA's choice from DC's initial email her decision to confront the scream? Damn brave. I can see why sploit looks up to her so.

Howard, looks like you got an answer about the cave tragedy. Do you agree now that you can't just sink into your own pity but have to fight?
"Some humans would do almost anything to see if it was possible to do it. If you put a large switch in some cave somewhere with a sign on it saying ‘End of the World Switch, Please Do Not Touch’ the paint wouldn’t have time to dry." - Terry Pratchett
Jjason

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Noyb wrote:
So was BA's choice from DC's initial email her decision to confront the scream? Damn brave. I can see why sploit looks up to her so.

Howard, looks like you got an answer about the cave tragedy. Do you agree now that you can't just sink into your own pity but have to fight?

Well, it's certainly a choice that the Dreamer's didn't like but I haven't noticed nothing being the same yet. Which would suggest that when the scream hits on halloween something big is gonna happen.

"We remain convinced that this is the best defensive posture to adopt in order to minimize casualties when the Great Old Ones return from beyond the stars to eat our brains." - from The Concrete Jungle by Charles Stross
Dav Flamerock

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, thanks for this Biff! I'm going to go through it in more detail, but the quick version was nice to read during lunch.
Mapmaker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Part One...

I'm the one posting this, but Varin and Tonamel are helping me fill in the blanks. I'll be coming at this from my perspective, however. I arrived at Varin's place in Indiana about 5 AM, and after meeting Mr. Varin and lil' Varin, we drove off in her Honda Element. I'd only had 2 hours of sleep the night before, and she'd only had 6, so she did all the driving and I tried my best to keep her occupied and alert. We drove through to Ohio, stopping once for a break at a rest stop, and picked up Tonamel in New Philadelphia. He took over the front seat for me and I sort of dozed off for a good chunk of the driving until we hit Clarksburg. We ended up hitting the Elkins Hardee's for some dinner, the Citgo for gas, and the Wal-Mart for provisions, and made the final push for Cass. I contacted Sid, who gave me the cabin number before we lost cell coverage just south of Elkins. We ended up at the cabin around 8 and made our hellos.

The house in Cass (it was much more substantial than a cabin) was cold at times, but well-appointed. There was cable TV (only 12 channels, though, and 2 of them were CBS), a kitchen with a fridge, three bedrooms, and one bathroom. I ended up alone in a bottom bunk. We took some of the night to introduce ourselves, eat some of the many things that everyone else brought (I felt like such a mooch!), and watched some great television. The Chronicles of Riddick is really a cinematic masterpiece, with layers and depth and all that crap. After that came The Fifth Element, and at that point Varin and Rowan headed to bed.

After watching Bruce Willis zip around in future-NYC for a bit, and as the battle at Paradise began, we heard a knock at the door. Tonamel answered, and both Biff and I followed, and a man in a blue/green reversible vest was there talking quietly. He handed us a pair of maps, and told us not to be late tomorrow. He left, and we looked at the maps - one large topo map of the area, and a small aerial photograph of Bald Knob. The maps were made for one Devon Conrad, and we thought that it perhaps was Devon himself who had dropped the maps off. We didn't know for sure. I was pretty amused that the topo he gave us ended up being quite similar to one I had had made for the trip but larger. Mytopo.com is a popular site, I guess. Milla Jojovich and Bruce Willis started having sex on TV and that was our cue to hit the hay.

The next morning, as is the norm for me, everyone else had already woken up and gotten started preparing for the day. At one point I heard them hypothesizing about what was going to happen over the next few days through the vent in the floor of my room. The house is one of many historic houses from the days of the lumber operations at Cass, and was built for the days of kerosene stoves heating the house. The vent, then, provided a perfect conduit for sound up from the room below, and as I saw them, I figured I should be a little silly. I remembered that the toilet paper brand in the bathroom was "White Swan", so I ripped off a piece, wrote "Trussed" above "White", and wrote "Boo!" on the other side. I let it loose and it flitted down. After a few seconds they noticed it and laughed.

We packed up the Element with the stuff we had very carefully selected for our trip. Around this point I caught sight of a dog roaming around a few houses down. He came down to me as I was out there and I petted him a few times - a nice, sweet, well-tempered dog if I ever saw one. Tonamel left for the train station 10 minutes ahead of us (the station was less than 5 minutes away on foot). The other three drove over while I walked, as the Element only had three seats in it. The Element went over to the parking lot, while I went directly for the station, looking for Tonamel, Devon, or anyone else I thought might be coming with us.

I arrived and after a few minutes found Tonamel with a new friend, one Bridget Anne Butterfield, aka B.A. St. Feline. (An aside: in chatting with her, I found that it is indeed Anne with an E, but I'm just theorizing as to the spelling of Bridget). Tonamel told me that Bridget was surprised that Providence was more than one person. We wandered across the tracks to the parking lot to help the others unpack, and Bridget introduced herself to them. Also, she had thought Devon might have black hair, as he is a black cat in the Dream. We dragged our stuff and ourselves to the platform and, after looking around a bit, boarded the train. I caught a glimpse of someone who looked like the guy who gave us the maps the night before (accompanied by two others), but he didn't react when I asked if he was looking for someone. He may not have heard me, and he started walking away thereafter, so I just went back with the others.

Together, the six of us had a lot of stuff. Biff and I stayed with some of it at the end of the train car at which we boarded, while the others went to a more spacious area at the other end. None of us ended up getting seats, but we made do. Some of our stuff was in a slightly precarious position outside the railing of the car, so Biff and I spent a good chunk of time looking after it. At the other end of the car, Varin, Rowan, Tonamel, and BA got to know each other a bit. Bridget even gave tarot readings to them all, as well as to complete strangers. She claimed that her tarot cards (the Rider deck according to the box) were a family heirloom. Bridget also noted that she had greater success with tarot readings in the woods, away from technology, a claim that would be borne out by her eerie success with one lady regarding her troubled marriage and recently-deceased mother. As the train climbed the hill, first Biff and then I left the other to watch the stuff and went to the other end of the car to get a chance to talk to Bridget. After about an hour the train arrived about 1/3 of the way up the mountain at the first stop, Whittaker Station.

We got off the train and while Varin went off to go take photos of the old machinery in back and play with fuzzy caterpillars, the rest of us eventually spotted the guy from the previous night and moved towards him. He turned out to be Devon, and BA greeted him with a hesitant hug. We asked Devon about what the night would consist of, but he was mum, commenting that there were too many people around, and that he would explain more once we reached the end of the line and had split off from the simple tourists. Varin had by now returned with two fuzzy caterpillars, giving one to Bridget. The caterpillar quickly curled up into a ball and would not uncoil itself. Poor Bridget was sad that the caterpillar wasn't into her, and eventually gave him to me. I ended up setting him on a picnic table as we were leaving, and it was only then that he sprang back to life. DC didn't join us in our train car, but stayed where he had boarded, up towards the engine. Much of the remaining climb to the top of the mountain was spent shielding ourselves from the wind, talking to each other about whatever came to mind, looking at the late-season foliage, and wondering what was awaiting us at the peak.

It turns out that it was a wheelbarrow. This nefarious contraption would cause us all pain soon enough. So after the train reached the last leg of track, it uncoupled the caboose and locked it down. This would be the home of a family for the night, complete with coal-burning stove. We would not be this lucky. After we disembarked the train, we met back up with Devon, who introduced us to his friends Dee and JD. We loaded as much stuff as we could into our friend Mr. Wheelbarrow and made our way back down the tracks a bit. See, while we had gotten to the end of the railroad, the summit of the mountain, where our cabin was located, was another 130' higher in elevation, and perhaps a half-mile distant up a trail which started at a crossing slightly down from the overlook at which the train stopped. Biff was the first to fall to the wheelbarrow - while trying to get it over the tracks onto the railroad grade for easier pulling to the trail itself, he stepped into a ditch slipped on the gravel bed and fell. No harm done, but we realized this wheelbarrow might be more trouble than not. The trail to the top of the mountain was slightly muddy, rocky, and at times somewhat steep. Dee took this opportunity to deliver the first of many warnings about bears in these hills. Turns out that the drought conditions the area had experienced had taken its toll on the berries and other food for both bears and their prey, and so the bears weren't just out there, they were hungry as well. So with occasional calls of "Hey Bear!" we made our way up the hill, taking turns two at a time with the wheelbarrow. Eventually we decided that we would lighten the load and take stuff up by hand, leaving someone to stay with the wheelbarrow. I volunteered, and as people moved on, I figured I would try to move it a bit. Well, after my clumsy attempt to turn the thing around to better position it for one person (a maneuver so shoddily executed that I ended up bruising my foot a bit), Dee turned back and helped me take it up a ways. We eventually had had it, and waited for someone to come down. First JD then Devon came, and among the group of us (and possibly Bridget - I can't remember), we got the damned thing up the hill to the top of Bald Knob.

The clearing at the top of the hill was perhaps about 200' long by 100' wide, with the cabin set in the center. It was a one room building, with a wood-burning stove (and a chimney which, when working, made the room just bearably smoky), two bunk beds, and a table. Previous residents had left us with some spices, water, and other sundry items. The furnishings were rustic but perfectly fine for a night's stay. The entrance to the clearing was at the southeast end, and just to the southwest of the cabin, right outside the door, was a damp fire pit. On the opposite side of the cabin, at the edge of the clearing, was a firewood shed and an outhouse - one building, two doors. At the northwest end of the clearing was the fire lookout tower, a rickety structure missing it first ten or so steps. The ranger at the overlook and a sign on the side of the tower both exhorted us to not climb the tower, but by the end of our time there, most of us would have done so, using the brackets that formerly held the steps in place to make it past the stepless areas. JD was the first to climb it, as the sun went down Saturday evening. I climbed it the next morning, as the steps and metal was wet with the mist that had come through the area that night. The views from the top were great, although the fog obscured much of the scenery when I was up there. Also at the northwest end of the clearing was a "Ghost Path" - I initially thought that Devon had something in mind with it later on for us, but that was not the case.

After getting the stuff off the wheelbarrow, our first task was to start fires; one outside, and one in the stove. We grabbed some firewood from the shed, and then Dee asked me to get some kindling. I wasn't exactly sure what to do to that end - there wasn't anything small and dry in the shed. So I grabbed two pieces I thought looked good and brought it back. Dee found my pathetic haul hilarious, and I admitted that I'd never built a fire before. Most of my outdoorsness takes place over one day, so I've not had the need. Biff took pity on me and we gathered stuff from near the Ghost Path entrance. The big problem was, though, that aside from the logs from the shed, everything was soaked through and through. Thus any kindling we gathered outside was wet. When it became apparent that none of that would catch, we started peeling bark off of and chopping up firewood for kindling. Rowan took charge of the effort inside, and Dee headed up the outside fire building. I was outside with Dee, and although over the next hour or so we got fire for a bit, nothing ever stayed lit. The moisture in the air was seeping into the firewood, and the fire pit was soaked through and through. We tried adding paper, newspaper, and fire starters, but it took forever to get that fire going. Rowan had more success in the stove, and even gave us a few smoldering logs to help us out. A few people (Bridget for sure) had recommended overturning the ash to see if there was dryer ground underneath, and we should have, but didn't. We managed, though, and if Prometheus were there, he'd undoubtedly smile, except for the liver thing. I ended up in my clumsiness with the hatchet getting a few cuts and a splinter, but nothing bad at all.

As Dee started preparing the Feast - consisting of beef chili, beans, pasta, fresh bread, and slightly smashed pies (they were also casualties of the wheelbarrow), we started asking questions. Why were we here? What was going on? What did everyone know? In most cases, the answer to our questions would be "Wait until Emmet comes." JD, Dee, and Devon insisted that Emmet would come with all the answers to our questions, and that while he might not talk to Providence, Bridget and the others would ask him what we wanted. But there was definitely tension and surprise in the hours leading up to the Feast. Dee, for instance, insisted she recognized Bridget from somewhere. I (as likely did others) figured she was talking about her dreams, and I even suggested she sleep on it. That didn't trigger her memory, but as we talked, she finally realized that Bridget was who she had been seeing. She turned to JD - who she knew shared her dreams - with astonishment, only to be met with "I'd already figured that out." Poor Dee was kind of upset that JD hadn't mentioned that, but Dee quickly became entranced with the idea of there being multiple people having the same dream. She knew that there were some like her, but meeting Bridget just threw her spirit-sense up a notch. Dee was a very spiritual person and kept noting the clashing energy fields around Devon and Bridget. Bridget would ask questions, only to be met with "Wait until Emmet comes."

Before the Feast, I had the opportunity to talk with both Devon and Bridget. Biff and I helped get water for the pasta from the non-potable spring back down the trail a ways. Our chit-chatting with Devon wasn't particularly enlightening, however. He did say both then and later that he had immense faith in Bridget (or, as he called her, Saint Feline), and that, again, all would be clear when Emmet came. But talking with Bridget was another story. She knew I had talked a lot with Marie. She would too, in her dreams, at the coffee shop. When she said to me, "She's dead, you know", I answered honestly: "Yes." I've known it for a while. Both Bridget and I could feel it, and it hurts. It was comforting to have someone there to share the pain with. Bridget also told us about the guilt she feels over Kevin. Something else we could commiserate over. The pain she feels - you can see it in her eyes. Tonamel and Varin heard from her that she was extremely uncomfortable about Devon moving all of his stuff into her tent without even asking and asked if we were comfortable with her sleeping in the cabin. The answer was a clear "yes". Oddly, Tonamel asked Devon if he had asked Bridget for permission, and he insisted that he had, and that she was fine with it. It's worth noting that at point the two of them went off down the path to talk in private, and when they returned, she was yelling at him, claiming he "always acted like that" and something about his attitude. I don't recall clearly, to be honest. I wouldn't go so far to say that Devon had any ill intentions, but he was extremely protective of Bridget, and that grated on her.

Before the Feast, however, there would be one more startling revelation.

To be continued...
Rowan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi - I'm back. Gotta figure out where my camera and cord is to unload pictures. I'll wait for Map to post the 2nd part of his write up to see if I have anything to add (he's been really thorough so far tho).
Rasputin42x69

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Delurking to say welcome back and I'm hella glad that you all made it back in one piece. Smile

I'm kinda jealous now, you all had a rather interesting time there. It's also nice to see some of our questions answered, even if some of those answers were ones that we didn't want to hear...

Devon kinda gives me the heebee-jeebees, but at least he has good taste in smokes. I can also see why sploit calls him "Mountain Boy." Wink
EDIT: I thought Biff meant "Cigaretellos," but apparently I was wrong, so strike the smokes part.

And to answer Transtar's question in another thread, no, you're not the only one who thinks Bridget Anne is cute. Very Happy

The Holy Devil, out.
Rowan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 29, 2007 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay - have finally gotten through all the posts that you guys made while I was in West Virginia. And all I can really say is that I'm speechless - and not in a good way. I know what I am about to say is going to come out all wrong and you guys are probably going to take it the wrong way, but at this point I don't care. I'm exhausted and I'm still processing everything that happened, but I still have to respond to what I read.

I can't stay here any longer. I'm done with SO.

I just cannot be a part of a group that could send someone like Forsythe after a Dreamer like that - even Devon. I know he's made a lot of mistakes - I heard about most of them at the Feast and I'm sure there's still more that he hasn't said. But the bottom line is this - BA wanted Devon safe so that he could help us. And now he's been taken by who knows and as I stood there and watched it happened, I am sick to my stomach. I couldn't do anything to stop it, and finding out that you guys may have actually helped....

Words cannot even being to express what I feel.

I never really felt like Providence until I went up on that mountain. But now I know that I am Providence. And I will continue to be Providence and do whatever I have to in order to protect the Dreamers. All of them.

You weren't the one holding a shaking BA in your arms as she cried out for DC so I don't expect you to understand where I'm coming from. And you weren't the one that failed to protect DC when the time came, so you can't understand how betrayed I feel by those of you who helped Art. But I do feel betrayed and it shows me that there is now a line drawn and that SO is on the wrong side of that line for me. I'm sorry it has to be like this, but one must do what one must do. And I have to protect the Dreamers.

Goodbye.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sentry Outpost Forum Index -> Field Work All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: